What we do:
As Yource, we want everyone to know about their passenger rights in the case of delays, cancellations and denied boarding. We claim compensation when it is due and we want people to know that Yource is here to help. It is your job to make the French market more aware by producing and distributing compelling content that grabs the attention of French passengers. Spreading the word, writing content, brainstorming on new marketing campaigns, contacting journalists and bringing our message across.
We are looking for a marketing and communications intern (French speaking) to join our marketing team based in Amsterdam!
Some of the tasks:
· Writing blogs- and newsletters related to our business and other aviation news;
· Keeping our social media updated, like Facebook & Twitter;
· Market research;
· Writing press releases and contacting journalists;
· Improve customer journey & customer satisfaction.
· You need to be connected to an university;
· You have excellent French language skills (preferably native language skills), both spoken and written,
and are comfortable communicating in English (within the company);
· You have solid communication skills, good social skills and a proactive mindset;
· You are available from February 2020 on for a minimum of 3 months.
What do we offer:
· An informal and flexible working environment with fun and young colleagues;
· Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly office parties and an annual company outing;
· A varied set of tasks with a lot of responsibility;
· The stimulation to always share your ideas, at any time, on any level;
· Our office is located in the city centre of Amsterdam and is easily reached with public transport;
· Last but not least, our office dog Truus!
Are you excited to be part of the Yource team? Simply apply via the following button with your CV and motivation letter. Additional questions? You can always call or email Demi (HR Manager) at +31 20 261 67 66 or email@example.com.