Junior Back-end Developer
We are a fast-growing, international start-up that is conquering Europe, from our headquarters in Amsterdam. As Yource (known for websites such as GreenClaim.com, vlucht-vertraagd.nl and Flight-Delayed.co.uk.), we want everyone to know about their passenger rights in the case of delays, cancellations and denied boarding. We claim compensation when it is due and we want people to know that Yource is here to help.
We are looking for a Junior Back-end Developer who wants to strengthen our driven and ambitious team!
- Developing a complex custom-made application;
- Working with back-end techniques as Laravel and MySQL;
- Connecting with our own API;
- Translating user needs to designs and functional code.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience with PHP, MySQL, Git and Laravel;
- In addition, you have experience with OOP and MVC frameworks;
- You have experience in working with Agile/Scrum;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus;
- You follow the latest trends in web technology and are eager to learn.
What do we offer?
- A varied set of tasks with a lot of responsibilities and career opportunities;
- An informal and flexible working environment with fun and young colleagues;
- Friday afternoon drinks, quarterly office parties and an annual company outing;
- The stimulation to always share your ideas, at any time, on any level;
- Full time position (40 hours per week);
- 25 holiday days;
- Pension plan;
- Last but not least, our office dog Truus!
Are you excited to be part of the Yource team? Simply apply via the following button with your CV and motivation letter. Additional questions? You can always call or email Demi (HR Manager) at +31 20 261 67 66 or firstname.lastname@example.org.