SEA Specialist (temporary)
What are we looking for?
Do you have a broad knowledge about Search Engine Advertising and do you have strong communication skills? Can you give advice on what the ideal budget split should be between the online channels for optimal results?
As Yource, we want everyone to know about their passenger rights in the case of delays, cancellations and denied boarding. We claim compensation when it is due and we want people to know that Yource is here to help.
We are looking for a SEA specialist to temporarily strengthen our team!
- Responsible for the results of the performance of our online campaigns;
- Successfully create and run campaigns and divide budgets between the campaigns;
- You are responsible for the design, execution and development of our online traffic and conversion optimization strategy;
- You will translate the marketing campaign targets to an online marketing plan and you continuously optimise the campaigns along the way;
- You manage and monitor all paid campaigns to realize growth;
- Responsible for performance of all online channels in 8 countries;
- You create weekly reports of all online channel campaigns and evaluate them with the Head of Marketing and other related stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is a good communicator, is result driven and has broad knowledge and great interest in SEA. You are good with numbers and you are able to create forecasts on how to optimize the available marketing budget.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field of study;
- Proven track record in SEA. At least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of other online marketing channels;
- Commercially driven and analytically strong;
- Experience with Analytics reports & Data Studio;
- Excellent Dutch & English skills, both written and verbally;
- You are available as of the 3rd of August till the 1st of October 2020.
What do we offer?
- An informal working environment with fun and ambitious colleagues;
- The stimulation to always share your ideas, at any time, on any level;
- Project-based contract for 2 months (fulltime);
- Competitive salary;
- The office dog that you’re more than welcome to pet; Truus!
Getting excited to be part of Yource? Then simply apply via the link below with your CV and motivation letter. Additional questions? You can always call Demi at 020 261 67 66.